Optimum Nutrition, Gold Standard, 100% Whey Ternopil
- 24 g Protein
- 5.5 g BCAAs
- 4 g Glutamine & Glutamic Acid
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- Whey Protein Isolate - Primary Source
- Protein Powder Drink Mix
- 100% of The Protein From Whey
- 73 Servings
- True Strength
The True Strength of Whey
Whey Protein Isolates (WPIs) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best protein that money can buy. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of muscle-building protein into every serving. ON's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
Beyond The Basics
- 77% Protein by Weight (24 g Protein per 31 Serving Size).
- Whey protein Isolates (WPI) Main Ingredient.
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolate and Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate.
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving.
- More than 5 Grams of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving.
- The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality.
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (31 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 73|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
|Naturally Occurring Amino Acid Profile|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)||Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)||Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)|
|Lysine||Glutamine & Glutamic Acid|
|Methionine||Typical amounts per serving|
|~ 11 g||~ 7.7 g||~ 5.3 g|
|• Total BCAAs 5.5 grams|